|Mirror [#1]||ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019.pdf||44,761 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019.pdf||35,789 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019.pdf||44,659 KB/Sec|
Kaplan's ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019 features proven strategies and realistic practice for all sections of the ASVAB and AFQT. This edition includes flashcards, expert videos, and an expanded online Quiz Bank to help you face the test with confidence.
Get everything in the ASVAB Prep 2018-2019 package, plus two more practice tests, 650 additional practice questions, and flashcards from our all-star team of test experts.
With ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Most Practice
• Flashcards to help you reinforce important concepts for the technical subtests
• Six introductory math videos that review basic concepts commonly seen in the Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge subtests
• More than 1,850 realistic practice questions with explanations
• Six full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed explanations: 3 online and 3 in the book
• Customize your practice with an online Quiz Bank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty
• Math and verbal study sheets for quick review, and an extensive word list to help you build your vocabulary
• Detailed subject review, including targeted strategies for vocabulary questions and math problem solving
• Comprehensive content review and expert methods for tackling all technical topics: science, electronics, auto/shop, mechanical information, and object assembly
• Specific strategies for mastering the Computer Based Test format
• Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled ASVAB Premier 2017-2018 with 6 Practice Tests.