|Mirror [#1]||SAT Math Prep.pdf||47,981 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||SAT Math Prep.pdf||31,741 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||SAT Math Prep.pdf||41,980 KB/Sec|
Kaplan's SAT Math Prep provides the realistic practice, key concepts, and expert advice you need to master the most important math topics on the test. This focused guide includes in-depth content coverage and effective score-raising strategies from Kaplan's top math experts to help you face the SAT with confidence.
Realistic Practice. Effective Strategies.
• 16 comprehensive practice sets with detailed explanations
• More than 250 practice questions with expert explanations
• Methods and strategies to help you build speed and improve your score
• Techniques for tackling multiple choice, grid-in, and extended thinking questions
• Review of the most important math concepts, from basic algebra to advanced trig
• 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
• We know the test: Our experts have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study materials.
• We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Math Workbook for the New SAT.